We are proud to provide additional educational training for Laboratory Proficiency Rating Program Subscribers. We offer full access to on-demand webinars in our course library – an abundance of video resources by experts in the field, available at your fingertips.
Not a subscriber? Become one today!
Laboratory Proficiency Rating Program Course Library
- How do you know if your method is “Fit for Purpose” | Kathryn Phillips, NP Analytical Laboratories
- Calibration | Mark Bason, Perten Instruments
- Measuring Close to Zero | Paul Wehling, Medallion Labs
- Proficiency studies for Qualitative Tests | Ray Shillito, Bayer CropScience
- Critical Components of Successful Quality Assurance Programs | Sandy Zinn, Medallion Labs
- Root Cause Analysis | Sandy Zinn, Medallion Labs
- Your Z-Score | Terry Nelsen, T Nelsen Consulting
- How to be a Savvy Consumer of Proficiency Data in the Next Generation | Tom McKamey, EMSL Analytical Inc.
- The Role of Proficiency Testing in ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation and Upcoming Changes to the ALACC Accreditation Guidebook | John Szpylka, Silliker Inc. a Merieux NutriSciences Company
- Establishing an Analytical Quality Program | Mark Bason, Perten Instruments & Kathryn Phillips, NP Analytical Laboratories
- Continued Improvement of your Analytical Quality Program | Paul Wehling & Sandy Zinn, Medallion Labs
Library Recordings are Sponsored By: