Cereals & Grains Association respects member privacy and does not share, trade, or sell contact information for use by other parties. We will not disclose to or share personal information in our database with any unaffiliated third party except in the following ways:
- Where necessary with services provided by third parties who provide us with office, administrative, information technology, production, payment, or business management services, and who are required to comply with this policy. For example, when someone submits their abstract for the annual meeting or an article to a journal through vendor-owned platforms.
- Where the third party is a person leading a committee, course, or other initiative that involves you as a volunteer or registrant.
- Where we are required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities and government agencies.
- Where all or substantially all the business or assets relating to our services are sold, assigned, or transferred to another entity.
- Where we provide publishing services in conjunction with third parties, such as partner publishers, we may disclose navigational and transactional information in the form of anonymous, aggregate usage statistics and demographics information that does not reveal your identity or personal information.
Cereals & Grains 20 Cancellation/Refund Policy
Meeting cancellations MUST be made in writing and received no later than October 2, 2020
. Cancellations received by this date are subject to a $125 processing fee; any guest tickets purchased will be fully refunded. Registration and ticketed event cancellations received after October 2, 2020
, are NOT subject to a refund. Cereals & Grains Association reserves the right to cancel the meeting (or individual ticketed events) if a sufficient number of registrations are not received by October 2, 2020
. If the association cancels this meeting, your registration fee will be refunded in full. In the event the association cancels this meeting, the association is not liable for nonrefundable airfares or ticket change penalties imposed by the airlines. By registering for this meeting, you agree to the cancellation and refund terms and conditions.
Cereals & Grains 20 Housing
Booking a room at a contracted hotel under the official Cereals & Grains 20 room block benefits you and it supports the association. When you "book within the block," you help our organization secure future meeting sites, you enable us to provide some important features that participants have come to enjoy, and you help keep the meeting registration fees lower. Please book responsibly.
The association is aware of companies pretending to be the “official” Cereals & Grains 20 housing company, offering special non-refundable rates at meeting hotels, and requesting credit card information. There is NO company that is authorized to solicit directly by telephone for hotel bookings or special discounts. We encourage attendees to book directly with our contracted hotel via the reservation link on the hotel travel page.
Cereals & Grains 20 Attendee Information
A full list of registrants for Cereals & Grains 19 will be viewable in the mobile app, only to registered attendees. Attendees can direct message each other through the mobile app to connect, set appointments, and network. The full attendee list will be available in the mobile app for approximately 6-8 weeks post-meeting. A PDF document will be provided to exhibitors and sponsors which will include the following information: Full Name, Role, Organization/Affiliation, and mailing address.
Photo Release (all Cereals & Grains Association events)
All registrants understand that pictures and/or video may be recorded during any Cereals & Grains Association event. By registering for any Cereals & Grains Association event, in include Cereals & Grains 20, attendees agree to allow Cereals & Grains Association to use their image in any publications, promotions or on the association website.
Expected Behavior Policy
We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free meeting experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We ask all attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, volunteers, guests and other participants be considerate and respectful to all members and refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech. Please note, if you register a guest for the meeting, you may be held responsible for the actions of the guest. Violations of this policy should be reported to meeting staff.
Cereals & Grains Association reserves the right to remove any individual from attendance or other participation in any association sponsored event without prior warning or refund, and to take additional action as determined necessary, up to and including expulsion from participation in the association. Any course of action recommended by the association is final.