Join Cereals & Grains Association! Our association is the trusted scientific source for the pet and animal food industry. We offer unique science-based subscription services to improve your quality control and processing. For a limited time, become a Corporate Market Partner and receive 5 complimentary individual memberships, including free Pet and Animal Food Division membership for two years. What you'll have access to as a Corporate Market Partner:
AACC Approved Methods of Analysis related to Pet and Animal Foods:
- Crude Fat (AH)
- Crude Fiber
- Crude Fat (EE)
Laboratory Proficiency Rating Program:
- Check Samples
- Proficiency Rating Reports
- Proficiency Rating Certificates
- Analytical Accuracy Awards
- Education and Training
Corporate Membership Benefits
Cereals & Grains' corporate membership program is your connection to technical resources, special discounts, and unique recognition opportunities for your company. As a corporate member you receive:
- Read and publish in Cereal Foods World®, the magazine-style journal that food industry professionals rely on for the most current industry and product information.
- Publish your research in Cereal Chemistry®, an international journal publishing high-quality scientific papers that advance the use of grains as they relate to human and animal health and nutrition.
Recognition for your company
- Your logo on the Cereals & Grains website as well as in a corporate member listing with a logo in an issue of CFW annually.
- Special recognition during the annual meeting through signage, tabletop sign, program book listing, and more.
- Online access to CFW for the corporate member representative.
- Sponsor an Cereals & Grains webinar.
Valuable networking opportunities
- Opportunities to connect with the best and brightest students and early career professionals at the Cereals & Grains Annual Meeting.
- Share your thoughts on how Cereals & Grains can help solve industry issues.
- List internships for free on the Cereals & Grains website.
- Opportunities to contribute to Cereals & Grains and the community by joining a board, committee, or technical committee.
- Participate in your local section, or contribute to a division based on your organizations' specialty.
Continued training for your employees
Become a Corporate Market Partner
- Discounted rates on your annual meeting table-top exhibit.
- Preferred rates for online Cereal Chemistry, Online Books, and Approved Methods of Analysis online subscriptions for your entire company.
- Savings on Cereal Chemistry print subscriptions.
- Significant discounts on Cereals & Grains'check sample services.
- 10% discount on all book purchases for your company's employees.
To become a member, fill out the interactive form above and fax it to +1.651.4540766 or mail it to:
Cereals & Grains Association
3340 Pilot Knob Road
St. Paul, MN 55121